[libcamera-devel] Is the V4L2 compatibility Layer source code released?

Kieran Bingham kieran.bingham at ideasonboard.com
Wed Nov 6 11:02:33 CET 2019

Hello Hongming Cai,

On 06/11/2019 09:27, 蔡宏明 (Hongming Cai) wrote:
> Hi ,
>
>   Sorry to bother.

Not at all a bother, welcome to the libcamera project!

There were a selection of Unisoc members at my presentation during
Linaro Connect in BKK19, where you there?

>   Is the V4L2 compatibility Layer source code released? Where is the
> repository? I didn’t find it, thanks.

The V4L2 compatibility layer is still being worked on, and I believe we
are hoping to post an initial version soon, once it achieves a level of
usability.

There are a couple of issues to refactor, but most of the V4L2 ioctls
are implemented, so I anticipate an initial posted version in the coming
weeks..

Have you commenced work on a pipeline handler for the Unisoc platform?

--
Regards

Kieran Bingham