[libcamera-devel] How to set the width and height of the video. (IMX219)

tetsuya.nomura at soho-enterprise.com tetsuya.nomura at soho-enterprise.com
Thu Dec 17 01:31:57 CET 2020

Dear Laurent-san

Thank you for your advice.
Now I can set the size parameter.

An additional question, please.

I can now display the image up to 3280x1908 size and save the jpeg file,
but I cannot see 3280x2464 full-size image.
Please see attached message log when error occurs.

PS
The aspect ratio of the display is sometimes incorrect. The aspect of Jpeg file is OK.

I appreciate your kind advice in advance.

Best Regards,

NOMURA