[libcamera-devel] libcamera public API

Kieran Bingham kieran.bingham at ideasonboard.com
Thu Jul 2 11:25:54 CEST 2020

Hi Erkan,

On 02/07/2020 10:15, erkan diken wrote:
> Hi Kieran,
>
> It compiles and runs successfully on rPi 3 and 4 using imx477 and imx219.

Great, please remember we do not yet declare a stable API (we're not at
v1.0 yet), so things could still change in how you interact with
devices, and more features are growing too.

Of course this means that as you play with the code, your input is
really helpful to us too - so if there is a specific thing you need to
be able to do - please do let us know on IRC (freenode:#libcamera) or
here on the list.

Thanks

Kieran