[libcamera-devel] CCM from CCT: why not mired?

Jack Hogan jack.hogan77 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:58:00 CEST 2020

Hello,

I am not a programmer but I was perusing the *calculate_ccm* module in
*ccm.ccp* and I noticed that the interpolation factor lambda is computed
directly off correlated color temperature values in deg K.  Normally this
is done in mired units, that is the interpolation factor is computed using
one over each of the cct's, see for instance the DNG SDK.  Is there a
reason why it was not done this way?

Also the matrices in *apply_saturation *the coefficients look incorrect
(from the 601 standard instead of 709).

Hope it helps.

Jack