[libcamera-devel] Adding Getting started guide for Application developers

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Sun Jun 7 02:43:42 CEST 2020

Hi Chris,

On Wed, Jun 03, 2020 at 01:58:54PM +0200, Chris Ward wrote:
> Here’s the getting started guide for application developers, there are still a
> couple of TODOs in there, but mostly done. Already reviewed by Kieran, but open
> for more review and comments.

Thank you. I'll review it ASAP.

Could you please send patches inline in the future ? It makes it easier
to review and reply to them. We usually use git-send-email to send
patches, it handles all the necessary formatting, making sure there will
be no line wrap or tab-to-space conversion introduced by an
uncooperative mail client.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart