[libcamera-devel] Usage of test folder

naidu nama naidu.nama at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:59:54 CEST 2020

Hi,
root at IM-RT-LP-444:/home/vnama/camera/libcamera/build# ninja test
[2/95] Generating version.cpp with a custom command
FAILED: src/libcamera/version.cpp
/home/vnama/.local/bin/meson --internal vcstagger
../src/libcamera/version.cpp.in src/libcamera/version.cpp 0.0.0
/home/vnama/camera/libcamera/src/libcamera @VCS_TAG@ '(.*)'
/home/vnama/camera/libcamera/utils/gen-version.sh
/home/vnama/camera/libcamera/build
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/vnama/.local/bin/meson", line 7, in <module>
    from mesonbuild.mesonmain import main
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'mesonbuild'
[7/95] Compiling C++ object
'test/ipa/6f17ff3@@ipa_wrappers_test at exe/ipa_wrappers_test.cpp.o'

No, the executable files are located in
$build/test/ not in the top-level directory test/ where the source
->I am asking where the capture images are stored not about the executable.