[libcamera-devel] Question about libcamera headers

David Plowman david.plowman at raspberrypi.com
Mon Jun 29 10:17:51 CEST 2020

Hi everyone

Probably a silly question, but maybe someone can enlighten me...

I'm trying to build my libcamera apps against the version that I've
"installed" on my Pi. In my file I have "#include
<libcamera/camera_manager.h>", but I get a "header not found" error.
And it's right, camera_manager.h is actually installed to
/usr/local/include/libcamera/libcamera (note the double libcamera).
But including libcamera/libcamera/camera_manager.h fails too when it
meets the includes inside camera_manager.h.

I assume I've missed something obvious... any suggestions?

Best regards
David