[libcamera-devel] How to activate AGC control in libcamera, or set the GAIN/EXPOSURE parameter by v4l2 command.

Naushir Patuck naush at raspberrypi.com
Thu Oct 8 10:19:07 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I did try a long running test, and interestingly, mine did also fail
at around the 15hour mark (approx 1540000 frames).  My qcam process
(running under gdb) was just terminated at that point.  However, no
reboot occurred.  Looking at the dmesg logs, it seems that the Out of
Memory killer terminated the task.  This suggests that there is maybe
a memory leak lurking somewhere in either libcamera core or the
Raspberry Pi ipa/pipeline handler.

Nomura-san, could you send us the output of dmesg when you run into
this failure again, just to check if we are seeing the same thing?

Thanks,
Naush