[libcamera-devel] How to detect camera after power on the raspberryPi.

tetsuya.nomura at soho-enterprise.com tetsuya.nomura at soho-enterprise.com
Mon Oct 19 11:38:36 CEST 2020

Dear Sirs.

May I have your favor about initialization of the RaspberryPi and the camera?

I'm now evaluating the camera extension board of FPD LINK III technology to extend the camera cable for 2~3m from the RaspberryPi.
https://soho-enterprise.com/2020/10/11/post-866/

This board can pass the I2C communication to IMX219 after configuring the transceiver chip,
However, after configuration and run the qcam, it seems the qcam program does not detect the IMX219
And I cannot start the camera even I designate the image sensor name.

I can start the IMX219, get the RAW image by our own program and see the image.
Then if qcam can send the necessary command to IMX219 when start running the qcam,
I think I can see the image through qcam program.

It would be great if you could give us an advice to solve it.
I appreciate your kind help in advance.

Best Regards,

NOMURA

  Tetsuya NOMURA
 Soho Enterprise Ltd.
 4-11-26 Gent BLDG 2F, Asahi-cho, Atsugi-shi,
 Kanagawa, Japan  243-0014
 Mail: tetsuya.nomura at soho-enterprise.com
 Phone: +81-90-1839-1135