[libcamera-devel] Introduce -Wextra-semi to libcamera

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Tue Oct 20 09:54:47 CEST 2020

Hi Hiro-san,

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 02:28:57PM +0900, Hirokazu Honda wrote:
> I introduce -Wextra-semi compiler option in this patch series.
> The compiler option is currently available with clang.
> It enables a developer to get warning if the code contains
> unnecessary semicolons. It should help our future development.
> Before I add the option to meson.build, I remove existing
> unnecessary semicolons when libcamera is built with
> -Dandroid=enabled.

Great idea :-) It supersedes one of the fixes I've sent yesterday, which
I will drop.

The series looks mostly fine to me. I've flagged a few minor issues
which I'll address when applying. There's just one change I think would
be good for patch 5/8 that requires updating 6/8 too (or creating a new
patch for the src/libcamera/pipeline/ directory). If you agree with the
proposal, could you submit a new version of just 5/8 and 6/8 (or a new
patch) ?

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart