[libcamera-devel] ninja build breaks out of venv

Brian Olson icic at bolson.org
Mon Dec 6 15:52:28 CET 2021

Found it, in short:
chmod +x ./utils/tracepoints/gen-tp-header.py

It looks like other python build steps already have +x and the right things
happen, but this one was missed and the build system cleverly runs it under
python (but the wrong one).

Patch attached, or it's probably easier for someone with committer to just
run that chmod line.