[libcamera-devel] [RFC 0/2] ipu3: Translate IPA protocol to new mojo interface

Niklas Söderlund niklas.soderlund at ragnatech.se
Tue Feb 9 00:47:31 CET 2021

Hi Paul,

This is based on-top of your ipc7 branch and it enables me to run the
IPU3 IPA on CrOS Soraka. The first patch is a compile fix found with
gcc7 while the last patch is the real meat.

Feel free to pick and choose what you wish and squash it into your
existing patches. I really like the new mojo interface, nice work!

Niklas Söderlund (2):
  libcamera: IPCPipeUnixSocket: Check that insertion succeeds
  ipu3: Translate IPA protocol to new mojo interface

 include/libcamera/ipa/ipu3.h          | 23 -------
 include/libcamera/ipa/ipu3.mojom      | 43 ++++++++++++
 include/libcamera/ipa/meson.build     |  1 +
 src/ipa/ipu3/ipu3.cpp                 | 74 ++++++++-------------
 src/ipa/ipu3/meson.build              |  6 +-
 src/libcamera/ipc_pipe_unixsocket.cpp |  5 ++
 src/libcamera/pipeline/ipu3/ipu3.cpp  | 96 +++++++++++----------------
 delete mode 100644 include/libcamera/ipa/ipu3.h
 create mode 100644 include/libcamera/ipa/ipu3.mojom

--
2.30.0