[libcamera-devel] How to activate AGC control in libcamera, or set the GAIN/EXPOSURE parameter by v4l2 command.

David Plowman david.plowman at raspberrypi.com
Mon Feb 15 12:10:37 CET 2021

Hello Nomura-san

Yes, I've been looking at the imx327 recently.

The latest Linux distributions for Raspberry Pi include a driver for
imx290, and the same one appears to work for imx327. There is also a
dtoverlay, in my /boot/config.txt I use:

dtoverlay=imx290,clock-frequency=74250000

Libcamera needs a CamHelper for the camera to work with the Pi and I
have one ready to submit, only it's waiting on some other patches that
are currently under review. But it shouldn't be too long.

I also have a tuning file, however, the module that I have here is of
the "NoIR" variety, so no sensible colour tuning is really possible.
I'll submit it with the CamHelper. I believe they're Innomaker
modules. Is this what you have or do you have something else?

Best regards
David