[libcamera-devel] How to activate AGC control in libcamera, or set the GAIN/EXPOSURE parameter by v4l2 command.

tetsuya.nomura at soho-enterprise.com tetsuya.nomura at soho-enterprise.com
Tue Feb 16 10:45:20 CET 2021

Dear David-san

I have re-create the libcamera environment with the latest sources and trying IMX327 module.

I can normally make I2C access to IMX327 sensor, and maybe almost OK to display the image.
I see the ERROR messages.

Please check attached log file and give me the advice to correct the problem.

And I just copy the uncalibrated.json to imx290.json.
It would be great if you could show me your imx290.json file.

I appreciate your kind help in advance.

Best Regards,

NOMURA