[libcamera-devel] Magenta boarder appears. HLS streaming of 1920x1080 image from IMX327

tetsuya.nomura at soho-enterprise.com tetsuya.nomura at soho-enterprise.com
Mon Sep 20 06:55:44 CEST 2021

Dear Sirs.

According to the advice below, I'm sending the script file which I'm seeing the magenta boarder on the image.

https://twitter.com/libcamera/status/1439571268207058949

The image sensor is IMX327 and driven as IMX290 (dtoverlay=imx290)

I’m not sure it is related but when I set the vertical size to 1088, the boarder disappeared.

When setting smaller image size such as 1280x720, I don’t see the magenta boarder

The OS is the current latest LiteOS.

It would be great if you give me the advice to solve the symptom.

gst-launch-1.0 -v -e \

   libcamerasrc \

   ! video/x-raw,width=1920,height=1080 \

   ! omxh264enc \