[libcamera-devel] Pinephone 1.2 and libcamera

Rafael Diniz rafael at riseup.net
Fri Jul 1 22:55:27 CEST 2022

Hi all,

For building, there is cross-compilation (or use any other arm with more
RAM if native compiling feels comfortable). Running on 256MB RAM -
certainly yes.

Btw, I'm doing all my camera bringup work natively on the Pinephone (not
the Pro), and it is all good.

Anyway, Maemo runs well on the N900, and we will hopefully use
libcamera. So the answer is yes.
: )

Best regards,
Rafael