[libcamera-devel] Fixing debayering?

Jacopo Mondi jacopo at jmondi.org
Wed Jul 6 14:34:47 CEST 2022

Hi Rafael,

On Wed, Jul 06, 2022 at 02:29:56PM +0300, Rafael Diniz wrote:
> Hi Jacopo,
>
> I'm using SBGGR8 in qcam just because it is the only format it works.
>
> I always get
> Stream configuration adjusted to  XXXXxYYYY-SBGGR8

No matter how you configure the streams ? I mean with --stream
pixelformat=YUYV, in example passed, to qcam. I'm actually not sure what
formats the sun6i receiver supports, you might need to check what is
the intersection between the sensor produced formats and the ones
accepted by the receiver.

Thanks