[libcamera-devel] Regarding arducam multi camera module support

Takkellapati, Niteesh Chowdary niteeshctakkella at ufl.edu
Thu Apr 27 23:36:27 CEST 2023

Hi,
I am trying to use arducam multi camera module with 2 cameras.
When I am trying sudo libcamera-still -t 0 --camera 0. I am getting xdg_runtime_dir not set in the environment. And the preview window is giving a black screen.all the connections are verified they are properly connected but still it is giving black screen.
I even tried arducam multi camera adapter git hub page and commands given in it then it is giving error write failed.
Video 0 detected but it is still displaying black screen. Can you help me with this issue

Sincerely,
Niteesh Chowdary