[libcamera-devel] softISP for libcamera

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Tue Dec 5 18:52:36 CET 2023

Hi!

> >> ...and it sounds like libcamera/ipa/soft_ipa_interface.h is missing
> >> from the repository?
> >
> > It may be that I failed to enable simple/linaro pipeline in the
> > meson. It certainly does not list it. If I try with parent commit, it
> > builds okay, but I guess that means code is not enabled.
>
> Did you see Andrey's reply that you need to pass:
>
> "-Dpipelines=simple/linaro -Dipas=simple/linaro"
>
> During the meson configure/setup phase? If you pass that
> then the libcamera/ipa/soft_ipa_interface.h file will
> get generated during the build.
>
> (I hit the exact same issue when trying Andrey's patches).

Thanks for hints, yes, I got that one working.

I see you have a tree with some optimalizations... and I guess that
means statistics take non-trivial ammount of your CPU power. Consider
taking only x% of pixels for AE / AWB.

(I'd really like ability to collect statistics without doing the
debayering, because that's probably right fit for taking photos; not
sure if you code can do that easily).

Best regards,
								Pavel
--
People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.