[libcamera-devel] Pinephone 1.2 and libcamera

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Sat Jul 15 16:57:10 CEST 2023

Hi!

> I'll still to put my hands on a N900 (I had one, but it got robed). I
> remember someone talking about the camera in #maemo-leste, but dunno if
> there where any results with recent mainline.

You may want to ask on #maemo-leste, they were giving out hardware to interested
developers. N900s were really common so there is enough of them around. Alternatively
if we can meet in Prague or at some conference, I likely also have an extra one.

(Oh and latest rumor is that voice calls should now work on Leste!)

Best regards,
									Pavel