[libcamera-devel] "Software ISP" -- where to put it, neccessary hooks

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Fri Jun 30 15:25:18 CEST 2023

Hi!

I'm looking for guidance. I have software-only auto-exposure code, but
it is in wrong places. Code is at

https://gitlab.com/tui/libcamera/-/tree/hacks-ae?ref_type=heads

I tried to move the code to src/ipa/libipa/simple_ae.cpp , but I could
not get the result to link if I did that.

Currently code is called from SimpleCameraData::bufferReady , is that
okay thing to do?

My divideUpExposure code has origins in rapsberry pi code; I could not
find a way to share it nicely so I cut&pasted. If there's a better way
(or better code to reuse), I'd like to know.

Best regards,
								Pavel
--
People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.