[libcamera-devel] [ANNOUNCE] libcamera get-together in Paris after Embedded Recipes

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Tue Sep 19 22:52:31 CEST 2023

Hello everybody,

We will organize a libcamera get-together on Saturday the 30of of
September in Paris, right after the Embedded Recipes 2023 conference
(where, shameless advertising, I will share the stage with many greats
speakers and give a presentation about how to implement ISP algorithms
in libcamera [1]).

This will be an informal (and free [2]) event, to discuss ongoing
libcamera development. Currently scheduled topics include software ISP
design, libcamera and PipeWire integration, and GStreamer runtime
controls for cameras.

We will have room for 12 people, and so far only 8 attendees have
confirmed their presence. If you are interested in joining us for the
day (or just part of it), please let me know by e-mail and I will
provide attendance details.

[1] https://embedded-recipes.org/2023/schedule/implementing-isp-algorithms-in-libcamera/
[2] Bringing some chocolates or any other delicacy of your choice to
    share with the group is of course always appreciated, but in no way
    mandatory :-)

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart