Recommended control V4L2_CID_IMAGE_STABILIZATION missing libcamera message

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Sun Feb 4 08:44:01 CET 2024

Hi All,

While working on the ov2680 driver to make it work with libcamera, I noticed
that after adding vblank + hblank control I still get a message about
Recommended V4control V4L2_CID_IMAGE_STABILIZATION missing libcamera message
with a pointer to Documentation/sensor_driver_requirements.rst where
this is not documented.

So what should be done about this warning on sensor drivers where
image stabilization is not supported. Have it in read-only form
and then always report false ?

Regards,

Hans