[libcamera-devel] Reminder: libcamera workshop in Brussels - 2nd February

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Tue Jan 16 15:01:06 CET 2024

Hello,

I would like to remind everybody that we will be organizing a libcamera
workshop in Brussels in Friday the 2nd of February 2024, just before the
FOSDEM.

We will need to confirm the number of attendees with the venue soon. If
you haven't registered your interest yet, pleas do so at
https://framadate.org/fR3RKiEF65yI36g1. Attendance is free of charge for
anyone who has an interest in libcamera.

We plan to start the day at 9:00 and finish between 17:00 and 18:00,
with a break around lunch time. I will announce the location in about a
week, it will be in the city centre in any case.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart