[libcamera-devel] Contributing to Libcamera

Madhavan Krishnan madhavank27 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 16:28:04 CET 2020

Hi Libcamera Team,

I would like to contribute to libcamera source, and please find the
attached file, for the patch generated with my changes.

Patch Detail and Purpose:
Since we are using different build system, we are not referring the python
module from the Host machine.
We had configured our bindir, during the meson build.
Even though we configured our bin directories, gen_control.py from
meson.build being invoked by host machine python and not from our build
system python.

So we had added the fix in meson.build to be working with any build system.

Best Regards,
Madhavan K