[libcamera-devel] I wrote another highly portable sink for cam reference implementation

Eric Curtin ecurtin at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 22:48:09 CET 2022

Hi Guys,

I wrote another sink for cam reference implementation based on SDL. It's
pretty neat it kinda combines the benefits of the QT based sink and the
kms_sink (substituting QT for SDL), except with even more portability (it
supports x11, wayland, kmsdrm, other Android ones etc., it generally
chooses the right sink based on context), scaling options and pixel format
options.

Mind if I send a patch in the same style as HAVE_KMS ifdef?

Is mise le meas/Regards,

Eric Curtin