[libcamera-devel] fix ControlInfo for Span Controls

Christian Rauch Rauch.Christian at gmx.de
Tue Mar 22 00:12:05 CET 2022

Dear Laurent,

Yes, that worked. Thanks. It turned out that I was just using the wrong
port. I adapted the configuration from Thunderbird, which uses SSL/TLS
port 465. For "git send-email" I had to use 587.

Adding information about how to configure and use "git send-email" to
the contribution documentation would help a lot for new contributors
that are not familiar with this way of contributing patches.

Thanks,
Christian