[libcamera-devel] "Software ISP" -- where to put it, neccessary hooks

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Fri Jul 14 20:32:56 CEST 2023

Hi!

> > ah yes - good point - there should be the soft-isp component that the
> > pipeline handler instantiates, which would be src/libcamera/softisp/ ?
>
> That's a good location for now, we can always reshuffle things later.

Could I ask for review?

Code is at https://gitlab.com/tui/libcamera/-/tree/new-ae2 , and it
should have working auto-exposure. Long term, RPi code should move
into softisp/ and be made more generic, but it would be nice to get
something merged sooner than that.

Best regards,
								Pavel
--
People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.