libcamerify causes motion daemon to create zombie processes

Dale Magee antisol at antisol.org
Sun Apr 14 05:54:30 CEST 2024

Hi Andrei,

That is indeed interesting, but I'm using a pi4 and a camera v3 module.
IIUC the older camera modules don't need to use libcamerify at all - are
you accessing the camera as a v4l device, or perhaps using the older
MMAL interface? i.e maybe you're loading libcamerify but not actually
using it?

I'd be interested to know, maybe it's something specific to the pi4 or
the camera3 board.

Thanks,
Dale