libcamera help

Luis Solis kawsplicethehero77 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 20:02:40 CET 2024

Hey libcamera team, I recently had an issue with IPAManager.cpp:114 public
key not valid. I managed to resolve that issue with the help of Kieran
Bingham. I am using the simple-cam example and from my understanding the
code isn't meant to display the camera just data print out the data. From
my understanding the pipeline will be the connection to be able to display
the camera. Below is a brief run down on a project that I am wanting to
implement with libcamera.

I am wanting to use the camera module 3 wide with a pi zero w to transmit
with transmitter/receiver radio to a controller with the pi zero 2w and
displaying on a screen.

I would like some guidance/point me to the right direction to where to
look, examples etc..