libcamera help

Kieran Bingham kieran.bingham at ideasonboard.com
Thu Mar 14 13:12:12 CET 2024

Hi Luis,

Quoting Luis Solis (2024-03-13 19:02:40)
> Hey libcamera team, I recently had an issue with IPAManager.cpp:114 public
> key not valid. I managed to resolve that issue with the help of Kieran
> Bingham. I am using the simple-cam example and from my understanding the
> code isn't meant to display the camera just data print out the data. From
> my understanding the pipeline will be the connection to be able to display
> the camera. Below is a brief run down on a project that I am wanting to
> implement with libcamera.
>
> I am wanting to use the camera module 3 wide with a pi zero w to transmit
> with transmitter/receiver radio to a controller with the pi zero 2w and
> displaying on a screen.
>
> I would like some guidance/point me to the right direction to where to
> look, examples etc..

Perhaps look at some of the existing camera streaming projects that
exist which already support libcamera.

A couple that I'm aware of for RPi include:
 - https://github.com/ayufan/camera-streamer
 - https://github.com/signag/raspi-cam-srv

But you could search google/github for more I'm sure.

For more raspberry pi development specfic topics, you could also look
through the Raspberry Pi forums.

 - https://forums.raspberrypi.com
 - https://forums.raspberrypi.com/viewforum.php?f=38
 - https://forums.raspberrypi.com/viewforum.php?f=43