[libcamera-devel] softISP for libcamera

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Tue Dec 5 12:48:36 CET 2023

Hi!

> > It may be that I failed to enable simple/linaro pipeline in the
> > meson. It certainly does not list it. If I try with parent commit, it
> > builds okay, but I guess that means code is not enabled.
>
> Could you provide this feedback on Andrey's patches that have been
> posted [0] please? That way it will be in the right context.
>
> I'm sure any other review comments you have on the series may be useful
> too as you have also explored this area.
>
> [0] https://lists.libcamera.org/pipermail/libcamera-devel/2023-December/039700.html

Unfortunately, mail list archives do not seem to allow "download raw"
option which would allow me to do the right thing here.

I went through the patches, and they look good to me. (Step in the
right direction, certainly. Will need bayer8 support to be directly
usable for me, and perhaps the pipeline should not be called "linaro"
but something more generic).

I'm now trying to get them to run on PinePhone.

Best regards,
								Pavel
--
People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.